Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas, Everyone!



I feel pretty organized this year since we aren't traveling! Brian's mom and grandma are coming - we look forward to it Monica and Bea honey! :) Not that the rest of my house is organized, just the presents. :)

The kids had a Christmas program at school - very cute! It was somewhat bittersweet to me since we are moving the kids to new preschools in January, but it is the best for all, trust me!

Facebook has been sucking my time - but I'm having a ball talking to people from high school, my VA mommy friends and new ones I've made out here too. :)

Missing my brother and parents, but talking to them a lot. The boys are also having a ball playing with ornaments and Christmas decorations...

Here are some pics, more to come later! Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

emma said...

the first pic confused the heck out of me - first, i'm tired. I thought the kid in green was J, but it didn't make sense to me, then I realized that J was in white. Doh! A is mini J! Regardless, they both look adorable. Just don't let J wear those shorts in public ;-)