Monday, November 10, 2008

The long, strange vacation....

It's hard to believe #1 that we live here..  and #2 that it's November!  The weather started getting cool over the weekend..  we had to wear jackets almost every morning... (low 60s)  weird..  they also have lots of tropical trees I guess, so there are still green leaves on the trees.  It shocked me when I got pictures from my Dad (from 2 months ago) that had pretty fall colors!

We emptied a lot more boxes over the weekend - getting ready for Brian's family to visit.  Looking forward to it - Grandma & Granddaddy, Bea Honey, Uncle Brad and Liz... and then out to Riverside for the SMA Walk N Roll and early Thanksgiving!  The kids will be loving it!

No pictures this time.. I need to locate the camera again..  It's probably in the car - I need to clean that up this week.

Missing friends and family..

2 comments:

Keith Matejka said...

We miss you too, sis!

emma said...

how're you guys doing with the fires?