Wednesday, November 19, 2008

too much...

Ok, a long overdue update...
The family visit was great!  The kids enjoyed all the attention and I learned we CAN fit 9 people in our little 1400 sq ft place!  Maybe 10, but probably not more!  There are lots of pictures to come, but first I have to find my cord for the camera..  hah, always something.. 
Anthony has been doing great potty-training!  Only 1 accident in the last 4 days.
Joseph isn't thrilled about preschool lately - maybe too much pressure on learning letters.  Daddy and I are trying to back-off..  In the meantime, I'm shopping preschools again.
We went ice skating outdoors last night.  Haha, it was 66 degrees!  That's probably why it cost a bit, but the boys were very into it!  We'll have to go again, but I might need thicker socks - my low workout ones didn't really cut it!
Prayer request: my Dad has to start chemo again in Dec and my bro is between jobs.. and then there is my friend, Emma - her Dad need some prayers too.  They are in my thoughts and prayers, and if you have any extra time, please include them in yours.  Thanks!

No comments: