Friday, September 5, 2008

"Want to come back"

I guess Anthony is officially adjusted to preschool! He wants to go back. Joseph said a prayer after school without prompting today thanking God for the waaauurld. At first I thought he was saying "war," but no, it's "world." Apparently they like "Jesus time" at school along with the toys, teachers and friends.

On the bummer side, I went to the dentist and I have 5 cavities. :( That will teach me! If only I could quit sweet stuff, I'd be better at the doctor, the mall, and off weight watchers (not that I'm currently ON it). Easier said than done.

Hope your weekend starts off well!

4 comments:

MistyLady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MistyLady said...

I'm so glad the boys are adjusting well! 5 cavities! Ouch! Hope you are able to get those taken care of asap.

That's got to be one of the hardest things to do when you move....finding different doctors for everyone! Hang in there!

I love reading your posts. They always put a smile on my face.

Love, Mom

Keith Matejka said...

Hey, sis. That's funny about the dentist. I gotta get to one soon, too. Since our move, it hasen't been a priority. :)

We wish you could be here this weekend for our housewarming party. Don't forget to have one of your own at some point.

emma said...

I have a new computer!!!!!!!!!!