Thursday, August 14, 2008

Becca, more sand, preschool and home...

Becca came to visit!  Becca has been with us at the hotel since Tuesday - we are having a great time, the boys love her.  We went to the beach yesterday and managed to stay over 3 hours - our record so far with Anthony being so young and Joseph being so pale.  Nevermind that both boys were falling asleep on a bench with Becca while I went to pull the car up.  :)

I have put money down at a preschool - Check it out-
The boys will probably start 3 days a week as of next Wednesday.  It's the day I'm leaving for Reston, so we might postpose..  we'll see, but I'm excited!  :)

Home inspection on the new place is tomorrow.  I can't wait to get in and take some pics - disposable camera of course, since my digital is still broken.
Oh, and we got cars today - minor damage on the minivan, but c'est la vie.
:) Laura

No comments: