Monday, August 4, 2008

Missing Friends and Family in CA!




I can't believe I haven't posted since last Tuesday, but that's how it is sometimes!  We had a blast at Aunt Shirley's - it was a party every night and the kids loved it.  I think it exhausted us all though!

My camera broke, but I got the pics off the camera - finally.  Here are a couple of the boys - Joseph with the grandparents, Anthony in the pool with his beloved Becca and in the sand at Becca's beach birthday party (she's 12!)

We put an offer in on a house yesterday and haven't heard back yet - they have until tomorrow night.  I'm scared sh*tless - not that we won't get it, but that we will and will have to pay for it!  AHH!  It's gorgeous though.


We ran a bunch of errands today, we will look at a preschool tomorrow, and then I might get brave and take the boys to the beach on Wed.  We'll see.  At the beach party, Joseph was not afraid of the waves at all (Brian and his dad followed him) and Anthony played in the sand with the trucks and occasionally hit the waves....

How are my friends and family?

No comments: