Sunday, August 24, 2008

Said goodbye to the house in VA...

It's been a crazy week - I was in Reston Wed- Fri to close on the house and supervise the packing and moving.  Brian was nice enough to stay back in CA with the kids so I could use it as a "break." 

There's too much to say about that - I stayed at Shannon's and got to see her a bit, but not enough.. I saw playgroup friends, but not enough...  I saw neighbors, but not enough...  I talked on the phone or played telephone tag with other friends..  haha, for the social part I could have stayed weeks longer.  The moving part took long enough though.  The movers were great and the plane trips both ways were great - I love Virgina America!

In the meantime, the boys started preschool and apparently love it.  I'll hear more about it today and I'm sure I'll see myself as I drop off and pick up this week.

Still don't have pictures  of the new house developed, but this week should be less crazy.  :)

4 comments:

Keith Matejka said...

I saw the pics of the house. Nice! Lookin' California to me. :)

MistyLady said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MistyLady said...

Looking forward to seeing what your new home looks like. I'm so happy you were able to sell your VA home so quickly (considering today's market). I think I'm finally caught up on everything since our return from WA!

emma said...

sad that I missed you last week, but I think you know how important that FL trip was to me. Still figuring out what to make of it. Will talk soon.