Thursday, August 7, 2008

We got it!

Our contract was accepted!  Can't wait!  We will have an inspection next week, and then if all goes well closing should be Sept. 21 - 45 days from today - did I count right?  The hardest work is over now, we just gotta make it happen.


I will be back in VA in 2 weeks - Aug 20 - 23, but I won't have a car.  It's for packing and picking up our stuff, but touch base with me if you want to stop by the old diggs or something!

Plan to come see us in CA too - 3 bedrooms, so one will be a guest room.  Unless you want to help unpack though, give us until after Halloween.  We will be 2.5 blocks from the beach.

:)

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Congratulations on getting a contract on your house so quickly and finding a new one too. It looks beautiful. I would love to visit sometime. The kids would enjoy the beach for sure. Everything still going well with baby #3, Erika, and Daniel. Good luck with the move!