Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hermosa Beach, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Malibu

We went to the beach (Hermosa beach, our future home) yesterday which was fun.  There is a bit of a learning curve I think on how to handle the boys and keeping sand out of anything.  For now, Joseph runs up and down the beach like a madman, paying no attention at all to where we started..  and Anthony is all about his trucks in the sand.  He disregards the water almost completely until almost dragged to it...

Today we drove to Hollywood to see Wall-E at El Capitan theater - turns out there was music on the Werlitzer (my favorite part) and a small live show before the movie (Joseph and Anthony's favorite part).  They got to see Mickey Mouse, Buzz Lightyear, Aladdin and Jasmine and many others..  the movie was good too.  :)  Then the boys fell asleep in the car (go figure) so we went exploring with our GPS.  Saw Beverly Hills and Malibu by car..  wheee..

Now I'm sad because Brian has to go to work again tomorrow, but the boys and I will be off to storytime at Barnes and Noble and perhaps the pool.

2 comments:

emma said...

how about picking up some soccer cones at the $$ store (dollar tree sometimes has them) - worst case, target has them & "define" your space with them - maybe stripe them up with some painters tape. Tell Joseph & Anthony that's as far as they can go. You can always use them as soccer goals when the kids are older. (if they're too short, you can put some flags in them to make them taller)

Carrie Braun Stark said...

Hi Laura, Sorry I haven't been in touch much these last couple of weeks. I'm so happy that you got atleast your 2nd choice house. I looked at it online and it looks very nice! When you figure out how to keep the sand from getting all over the place, let me know. I'm still finding sand from the 4th of July holiday at the beach. I'm be in touch...