Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crazy CA

We have been busy with family and fun - an informal wedding reception, a beach birthday party, Disneyland and lots of family and swimming at Aunt Shirley's house. Grandma and Grandaddy and Uncle Brad and Bea Honey are all here (Brian's family). We had Uncle Ron's burial yesterday. We looked at houses all day Tuesday. I hope to answer email and work on buying a house in the next few days.  We saw several houses we like, one particularly cheaper than the rest - not that it's cheap though!  We are working on the financing... or should I saw Brian is, while I chase the kids.  :) Oh, and I broke the camera, so no pictures for now. On the positive side, my dad is mailing me my cell phone. :)

1 comment:

MistyLady said...

I'm so glad to hear that you've got a buyer for your VA house! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it goes through! Have fun house hunting....I remember when Jim & Kim had to do that in WA! It was very hectic, to say the least! But, it all worked out just fine, so hang in there!

Love, Mom2