Monday, July 14, 2008

Baseball and all.


We had a fun weekend.  We did chocolate chip pancakes, an art show, and a Milwaukee Brewers baseball game with Uncle Keith and Aunt Claire in addition to myself, Nana, and Papa.  They won and the kids lasted the whole game - with the help of 5 adults, some hot dogs, lemonade and pink cotton candy - yum!
As for our home - the offer is not dead in the water, but it appears to be sinking in the water... Brian and I are lowering our price on the MLS to try to get some more action.  It makes me very sad / nervous, but here's hoping!
If you have time, let me know how your weekend was!  :) Laura

2 comments:

Carrie Braun Stark said...

Hi Laura, We weren't very busy this weekend. Saturday was at home for cleaning and etc. Sunday after church we took the kids to Grant's farm. Since we go to church in Columbia, we're a little closer to Grant's farm, so it's convenient. They were packed, as we had one of those rare "low humidity/not 95 degree" days in St. Louis in July I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your house! I was hopeful there would be some early luck. I noticed on your listing that compared to the value of your home, your property taxes aren't too bad in Virginia. Our property taxes (not quite 1600 sq. ft., .25 acre lot) are $4,000 as well. Hope you have a good week-I enjoy reading your blog and seeing pictures of the kids.

Keith Matejka said...

Buy me some peanuts and CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACKER Jack!