Friday, July 11, 2008

A little kid-free time

I got out a lot during nap today - exceeded nap time even.  Yeah!  My hair is cut and styled, my toenails done and the kids had lots of attention from Papa and Nana.  The kids are very happy with all the attention.
We counter offered on the house and haven't heard back yet.  I think the potential buyer put Sunday as the end of the offer, so hopefully we will know soon.
We are going to an art show tomorrow and a baseball game with me, Nana, Papa, Uncle Keith (my brother) and Aunt Claire.  Brian is in Reston for the weekend - he was back home on business and has a list of tasks from me to get done.  I'm sure he'll have a little fun too.  I'll get him back sometime in the future for my own visit there or somewhere!
Hope all of my friends and preferred relatives have a great weekend too!
:) Laura

No comments: