Thursday, July 17, 2008

Who is that kid?


We found "Pump It Up" today, within a mile from my parents house.  It was a blast.  Anthony had a ball as usual, and fell asleep early on the couch before nap.  Joseph surprised me the most though, going up the ladder of the 20 ft slide while I was on my cell phone.  The terror in his eyes turned into elation at the bottom and he did it 10 more times at least.  :)  It's adreneline - I tried it later with Anthony a few times.  Wow!
Nothing going on with the house.  :(  Brian will be here for the weekend starting tomorrow morning and next Friday we head to California to be with his Aunt and family.  I think we will be staying out there, but it's still flexible.  It will be sad to say goodbye to Nana and Papa and all the fun here.  It will be nice to be with Daddy and we will take it one day at a time.

2 comments:

MistyLady said...

Wow! What a great place to play! Good for Joseph! I know I'd be a bit leery climbing up a 20 ft. slide! LOL....I hope you get a buyer for your house soon!

Enjoy your weekend with Brian. I'm sure the boys will be happy to see their Dad.

Love, Mom2

emma said...

I'm waiting for the next installment ;-) Can't wait to hear how you're doing, E