Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Beachy Day




We went to a cute little beach today, boys had a blast.  I was somewhat unprepared.  It was only supposed to be in the mid-70s so I thought we would only get our toes wet.  WRONG!  I should have worn my swimsuit and brought lunch - it was hard to tear them away to go home.  Haha, better for me to learn now I guess that at the "big beaches" in CA.
It was warm in the sun and we have been swimming a lot lately so they boys are getting really comfortable in the water.
In other news, we don't have this offer yet, but our realtor says it's still coming - supposed to be good price-wise, so I am anxious to see it (and sign it?!)  and the A/C at the house is working..  for now.
Tomorrow we are going back to "Pump it Up."  Joseph hasn't stopped asking about it since last week when we went.  Friday we will be flying out to be with Daddy - possibly indefinitely!  Cross your fingers for us.
:) Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura,

Glad you guys are having a good week! IMO the beaches of Lake Michigan are the best! Yes, the weather has cooled off here a little bit, so that makes it easier to take the kids outside to play. Last night we did "make your own pizzas" and invited the neighbors over...the 4 yr olds were really into it. For the crusts I used a tube of jumbo biscuits and rolled them out and each of the kids got to pile on their own toppings. Take Care